About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Monday 9 May 2016

Design Board Monday #33 - Stitchin' Progress

I hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day yesterday. If it wasn't Mother's Day in your part of the world (UK) then I hope you got to spend the day doing something enjoyable....maybe stitching!

I was so lucky to have one of my children down in Tassie for a weekend visit and we spent the afternoon walking through a beautiful Tasmanian Forest environment taking photo's of some amazing sights...I will be sharing those pics on Cath@Home this week.


Here at Bits 'n Bobs... I managed to do some stitching since the boy and my farmer went hiking on Mt Wellington on Saturday.  I put a huge dint into Block 6 of A Country Tea Party while they were off. This morning, all I have left to complete this block is two daisies that need stitching, near the wagon.
Some of my favourite bits to stitch were the bees....the little flowers in the grass and miss Teddy



I also remembered to get a couple of thread skeins that I was short on so I can complete Block 8 of Flowerville.

That reminds me.....I forgot to show the finished block 7 last week, so here it is....






What do you have to share for this week?




  • Link will be open until this coming Sunday.
  • Link anything that you are working on this week or over the past week....needle and thread is all it takes.
  • Please add a link back to Bits 'n Bobs as part of your post (why not get the button code from the side bar to paste into your post). This will help your readers finding the Link Up if they want to participate as well.
  • Please make the effort to visit other link users and leave them a comment. Leaving me a comment after linking up will help me know that you have been by and linked up
  • Other Link Parties are more than welcome to link up too! Please NO Sales, Endorsement or Promotional Posts....they will be deleted.

Link Below




Also Linking with:





11 comments:

  1. Your stitching is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the variegated thread you are using in Flowerville. It's going to look absolutely gorgeous when finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cath all you stitching is wonderful!! Those little bears steal my heart! I hope you and your readers will think about joining me for my summer I-Spy swap coming in June. V:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowerville blocks are coming along so nicely and the Country Tea Party looks fabulous. I love those french knots! The tree from the forest - WOW!! That is amazing!! Can't wait to see more photos.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Late visiting from FNWF - love your stitcheries and agree that bees are fun to stitch. What are your plans for them when they are finished

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute stitchery! Hope you get more stitching time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do such a great job with your stitching! Those bees look like great fun, and I love all the little flower details. Simply adorable Cath! Thanks for sharing on MCM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such gorgeous stitching!
    well done on your finishes

    ReplyDelete
  10. your stitchery projects are adorable. Love the bear!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...